Saturday, June 28, 2008
Sheridan/Cattaraugus Community choruses will present 'Our Flag Was Still There' at The Willow Creek Winery (2627 Chapin Road in Sheridan, NY) "Willowfest" this evening at ~ 8:30 pm.
Attire: any combination of red/white/blue (stars & stripes patterns encouraged). If that is problematic, white over black clothes are acceptable.
Bring 'Our Flag Was Still There' choral books and 'Salute to the Armed Services' music.
Bring small flashlight, folding chair, raincoat/umbrella (just in case), & bug spray.
Please keep perfume & cologne to a minimum.
Bus will be at the St. John Bosco Auditorium parking lot at 6:30 pm.
If you are driving, you are encouraged to arrive at the winery by 7:00 pm since parking is at a premium.
If you can help with set-up/tear-down before/after the concert, it will be appreciated.
*If any of you could arrange to have pictures of our chorus taken before/during/after our performance at Willowfest, I would really appreciate it*
I would like to have these images available to me on-line.
Bud's cell: 785-8341
Diane's cell: 673-5994
Pray for no rain.
1. You accidentally enter your PIN on the microwave.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of three.
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses.
6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.
7. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen
8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't even have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.
10. You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee.
11. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. : )
12. You're reading this and nodding and laughing.
13. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.
14. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.
15. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a #9 on this list.