Thursday, August 6, 2009
(Common sense things that are often overlooked)
Getting to the gig
• Show up 15-30 minutes early. Slipping in right before the downbeat is unprofessional and rude.
• Allow extra drive time if the location is new to you.
• If you are in a metro area, leave extra time for rush hour traffic.
• Buy a map of the area. GPS devices are a great investment.
• If you don't have a Map use online driving direction sites.
• Plan your route before you leave; in case of an accident you may need an alternate route.