Saturday, February 10, 2007

Diary of a snowshoveler

Day 12...20 more inches of the slop tonight. Snowed in! The idea of shoveling makes my blood boil. I hate the snow! Then the snowplow driver came by asking for a donation and I hit him over the head with my shovel. The wife says I have a bad attitude. I think she's a fricking idiot. If I have to watch "American Idol" one more time, I'm going to stuff her into the microwave.
Day 13...Still snowed in. Why the heck did I ever move here? It was all HER idea. She's really getting on my nerves.
Day 14...Temperature dropped to -30 and the pipes froze. The plumber came after 14 hours of waiting for him, he only charged me $1,400 to replace my pipes.
Day 15...Warmed up to -20. Still snowed in. THE WITCH is driving me crazy!!!
(Conclusion tomorrow...)

No comments: