Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bud's status


I have been fired as choir director of the Sheridan United Church on Saturday, September 27 at 12:00 noon.

The board gave me the opportunity to "rescind" the contents of my email letter of 9/1/08 to the friends and members of the Sheridan Community Chorus. I told them I could not say I had lied to the chorus, when I hadn't. (You can go back on my Blog to the 9/2 posting to see my announcement. I think you can see that I handled it directly and professionally with compliments to the Sheridan church.)

Remember the old saying: "no one is irreplaceable."

And as for me, don't worry...

Diane, my family, and especially my golden retriever (Kacey) still love me!

Humbled,
Bud

1 comment:

D.J. Wilson said...

Yes and you always have the Pirates! Oh yeah ...that's right.... Sorry

Anyway, I think that was awful what they did!