Thursday, October 30, 2008

Alice Hanks


Alice M. Hanks, age 85, of Weinberg Campus, Getzville, formerly of Sheridan, died Thursday, October 30th, 2008 at her residence. Alice was a former Sheridan Community Chorus member and long-time resident of Sheridan. Alice and her husband, Neal, were members of The Sheridan United Methodist church until they recently moved into the Weinberg Campus in Amherst.

Friends are welcome to call at the Riles & Woolley Funeral Home, 39 Main Street, Forestville on Sunday from 2-4 & 7-9 pm. Funeral services will be held Monday morning at 11 o'clock from the Sheridan United Methodist Church, Main Road, Sheridan, with Pastor Molly Golando officiating. Private Interment will be at the convenience of the family in Sheridan Center Cemetery. The family suggests memorials may be made either to the Sheridan Fire Dept., PO Box 122, Sheridan, NY 14135 or to the Sheridan United Methodist Church, Main Road, Sheridan, NY 14135. To send condolences go to www.rilesandwoolleyfuneralhome.com.

Our thoughts and prayers are with Neal Hanks and the entire family.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good evening people. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that meticulous make. The prices due to the fact that the boots are about 230 bucks everwhere. But for all I set this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hello ppl. I'm really into shoes and I have been digging for that singular brand. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were approximately 350 bucks on every page. But definitively I base this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi everyone. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching as far as something that particular model. The prices seeking the sneakers are about 180 dollars on every page. But for all I set this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what can you say about it?