Friday, January 2, 2009

Bud's 2008 reflections...


The beginning of each new year has always been a reminder for me to look back at the previous year's activities. I try to pull all the information from my previous year's planner and insert it into my new year's planner and the computer calendar. Birthdays, deaths, anniversaries, telephone numbers, email addresses, etc. It's amazing all the events which occur in a single year.

2008 was a very memorable one for me. The church choir, the choir director's position in Sheridan, the chorus, participating in the Christmas musical at Harvest Chapel in Fredonia, the many ensembles, new friends, and the never ending presidential election. I will list the many wonderful musical memories of 2008 on tomorrow's blog. Yes, it includes a tuba ensemble concert. I know you will be waiting with baited breath!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND EVERYONE YOU LOVE!

Bud

"Life is like playing a violin in public and learning the instrument as one goes on."

~ Samuel Butler

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think the archive you wirte is very good, but i think it will be better if you can say more..hehe,love your blog,,,